[gmx-users] g_wham and PMF problem

Lu Lanyuan lulanyuan at msn.com
Tue Jul 3 18:27:43 CEST 2007

I just zipped alll the *.pdo files seperately and listed them all when
using g_wham. It's like g_wham <options> pull1.pdo.gz pull2.pdo.gz ... In
the old gromacs versions like 3.1.4, the g_wham was broken and I was using
a version modifined by David Bostick. You can search the mailing list for
that information. I'm not sure whether the old problem of g_wham was fixed
in 3.3.1.
Lanyuan Lu