[gmx-users] Error_message

pkmukher pkmukher at olemiss.edu
Thu Jul 5 16:25:12 CEST 2007

Hi,

 I am trying to generate a .tpr file.I am getting the
following error message (below).

Fatal error:
There were 4 error(s) processing your input

I could not understand what the error(s) were since nothing
else was given.Is there some place where the details of the
error will be listed so that i can rectify them.Thanks

Back Off! I just backed up mdout.mdp to ./#mdout.mdp.2#
checking input for internal consistency...
calling /usr/bin/cpp...
processing topology...
Generated 1284 of the 1485 non-bonded parameter combinations
Excluding 3 bonded neighbours for Protein 1
Excluding 3 bonded neighbours for IN4 1
Excluding 2 bonded neighbours for SOL 4778
NOTE:
  System has non-zero total charge: 9.000002e+00

processing coordinates...
double-checking input for internal consistency...
Program grompp, VERSION 3.3.1
Source code file: grompp.c, line: 1109

Fatal error:
There were 4 error(s) processing your input

"Encountered Subspace Anomaly" (Star Trek)

Prasenjit Kumar Mukherjee
Graduate Student
Department of Medicinal Chemistry
School of Pharmacy