[gmx-users] Re: Carbon Nanotube Simulation Issues

Christopher Stiles CS145331 at albany.edu
Tue Jul 24 22:22:04 CEST 2007

Hi Bob,

     Thank you so much for the quick and detailed response. I am looking to
simulate a finite CNT. I do have one point of clarification though, when you
say you will have to add in the force field parameters afterwards, does this
mean I must pick the force field I wish to use after wards and manually put
that in or are your referring to the Residue (in the *.pdb file it is
"UNK").

Thank you again,

~Christopher Stiles

College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE)

State University of New York, Albany, New York 12203, USA