[gmx-users] Re: Carbon Nanotube Simulation Issues

Robert Johnson bobjohnson1981 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 18:27:40 CEST 2007

Hi Chris,
You will have to pick the force field you want to use and include that
information after you generate the topology file. You can leave out
the force field parameters in your topology file. You can then add
these parameters in [ bondtypes ], [ angletypes ] and [ dihedraltypes
] sections (check out the Gromacs manual topology section). Check out
the literature to see what force field parameters they are using.
Bob