[gmx-users] web page error on "Downloads Home » Contributed software"

chris.neale at utoronto.ca chris.neale at utoronto.ca
Fri Jun 1 07:48:54 CEST 2007

This didn't stop me from doing anything, it's just a notice to the
maintainers.

At top of page the following text appears:

Warning:
fopen(/data/gmx/www-gmx/administrator/components/com_docman/docman.config.php)
[function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in
/data/gmx/www-gmx/administrator/components/com_docman/classes/DOCMAN_config.class.php on line
119

The only thing I could find like this on the mailing list is this:
http://www.gromacs.org/pipermail/gmx-users/2006-May/021674.html

I run firefox browser on Ubuntu 6.10 on a PC.