[gmx-users] protein-DNA simulation with Amber port

TJ Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Fri Jun 1 15:31:09 CEST 2007

Hi

I have just checked again by trying to set up a run again using spc/e with
amber03. I still get this same error. I am sure the order in the [
molecules ] section is correct, and it is the same order as in the .top
file with tip3p or tip4p which both work fine. The only difference between
the setup's is the -water option given to pdb2gmx and the -cs option in
genbox

Tom

--On Friday, June 01, 2007 14:59:53 +0200 Erik Marklund