[gmx-users] combination rules

priyanka srivastava priyankaps4 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 09:02:38 CEST 2007

Dear Mark,

Thanx for your reply.

Chapter 5 describes it, but I guess that is described
in a more general way! GORMOS87 uses a different kind
of scaling which is not mentioned in chapter 5 and
hence I am just curious to know whether GROMOS96 also
uses same scaling scheme as is used for GROMOS87 or a
different one, or the one that is mentioned in
chapter5. Also, this is specific to the [pairtypes] in
lipid.itp.

regards,
Pri...