[gmx-users] tpbconv restart crashing on 3.3.1

Alan Dodd anoddlad at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 15:24:19 CEST 2007

yes, tpbconv has been given the energy file.  gmxcheck says trr and edr files look happy, the original .tpr looks fine from gmxdump and doesn't crash when it's rerun, and any output from tpbconv looks fine from scanning bits of it in text format, though it's a pretty massive file and I've no idea what I'm looking for.  Any suggestions as to keywords to run searches for in these files?  I've tried various permutations of warning, error, etc.