[gmx-users] Gromacs tools mistakenly change the name of atoms in coordinate files

Robert Johnson bobjohnson1981 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 18:48:03 CEST 2007

These are all fine points. However, the question I'm asking is why do
Gromacs tools change atoms named OXT in PDB files to O2? Of course
there are always workarounds i.e. just simply change the atom name in
the coordinate file. However, I was wondering if anyone knew why this
happened. I suppose I will submit a bugzilla.