[gmx-users] Gromacs tools mistakenly change the name of atoms in coordinate files

Robert Johnson bobjohnson1981 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 23:54:34 CEST 2007

I could understand if it was doing this within pdb2gmx or something
that was constructing a topology file. I'm observing this behavior
when using editconf to simply convert files to another format or apply
box dimensions etc. Anyway, I submitted a bugzilla about it. This
isn't such a big problem - make of it what you will. ;-)
Bob