[gmx-users] Warning when using both LJ and Buckingham non-bonded interaction

WU Yanbin wuyb02 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 04:35:42 CEST 2007

Hi,
  When I use both LJ and Buckingham non-bonded interaction in my topology
file, specially like the following:
  --------------------------------
      [ nonbond_params ]
        ; i    j         func          c6           c12
         OW   OW   1  ...
        ; i    j       func           a             b            c6
          C    C    2  ...
  --------------------------------

  When I run grompp using this topology file, I got such message:
        WARNING 2 [file "topol.top", line 26]:
        Trying to add BuckingHam while the default nonbond type is LJ (SR)

  Then is this topology OK? or I need other modifications?
  Thanks in advance.
                                                           Yours Sincerely,
                                                                         WU
Yanbin