[gmx-users] g_bundle!

Patrick Fuchs Patrick.Fuchs at ebgm.jussieu.fr
Wed Jun 20 16:59:11 CEST 2007

Hi,
I wrote a program to calculate the tilt angle between a helix axis and
the bilayer normal called g_tilt. It's available here
http://condor.ebgm.jussieu.fr/~fuchs/download/. There you'll find also a
program to calculate the azimuthal rotation (g_rotation).
I plan to upload these contributions on the GROMACS website when I have
time :-)
Ciao,

Patrick