[gmx-users] new to gromacs

vijay kumar kvk_victor at yahoo.co.in
Wed Jun 20 21:52:49 CEST 2007

hi everyone
I am new to gromacs software all i need to do is
submit my project in 2 months first thing  i am able
to do is work with demos ,i did them perfectly but the
thing is now i need to edit the water molecule pdb
file and start a new project i.e. now i need to create
a new pdb file with 20 molecules of water ,generate a
new topology file and define mdp parameters ,can any
one please mail me the procedure to start from the
basics and where  can i find the details of this in
the Gromacs.org
the doubts is
edit a pdb file
store and retrieve it to command prompt
define mdp parameters file and use for the program
and run the simulation
please send me step by step as given in the demo of
water molecule