[gmx-users] g_bundle!

priyanka srivastava priyankaps4 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 22 09:16:24 CEST 2007

thanku so so much for the help. I guess I have done it
in the right way now because the results seem to be
meaningful this time.

One thing more, since I am calculating the angle
between helical axis and z axis, and specify -z with
g_bundle, so I have taken -na=1.

I hope this is alright.

Another thing is, Is there any way to find out the
center of the system and then translating the system
(alongwith the box) to 0,0,0. I tried using -center
with trjconv but it shows a shift of all the atoms
outside the box. I guess although it does move the
system at 0,0,0 but the box remains at its original
position.

Pri...