[gmx-users] grompp or parameter file problem?

Monika Sharma mon_sharma at research.iiit.ac.in
Fri Jun 22 09:24:12 CEST 2007

Hello Anna,
Did you checked your .gro file for the representation of atoms for water
molecules and the itp files? I mean the atoms may be represented
differently, that sometimes cause problem, even in my case that seemed
to be problem. And one thing more does your system have its structure
water molecules also? Do check their representation also...
Cheers..
Monika