[gmx-users] intermolecular energy

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 09:18:10 CEST 2007

Hi Mark.

Haven't got exactly what you said. So let me rephrase myself:

The CF4 molecule doesn't have dihedrals nor intramolecular LJ and coulombic
contributions.

What kind of contribution am I missing that makes potential energy minus
bond stretching minus angle bending *different* from Lj + coulomb(SR) +
coulomb (LR) + Disp correction?

Thanks a lot in advance,

Sincerally yours,

Jones