[gmx-users] Gromacs website broken

pim schravendijk pimlists at googlemail.com
Tue Jun 26 12:35:46 CEST 2007

Hi People!,

The Gromacs website is seriously broken. I wanted to copy-paste the
line for cvs checkout as I usually do, but following the link to the
CVS page via either the download or the developer menu gives me a page
saying I don't have access and need to log in.

Using the website search function gives me the link:

http://www.gromacs.org/gromacs/downloads/cvs-usage.html

But following that gives me a 404 and then following the link back
opens the main gromacs page recursively within the frame, pretty ugly.

Also, the download link given as a google search result when searching
for "gromacs" is a 404. Something got very very broken at this site.

Can someone paste me the cvs checkout link? And could someone bring
the site back to the state where it worked?

Greetings, Pim