[gmx-users] Re: OPLSaa+Lipid.itp question

Oliver Mirus Mirus at lrz.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Jun 29 11:51:36 CEST 2007

Hi Chris,

thank you very much for your help. My test simulation is coming along
well. The area per lipid is in good agreement with experimental values.
Also the embedded membrane protein behaves quite well in terms of
RMSD/F, but I have to play around with the protein insertion protocol.
Now I am just waiting for the simulation to pass the 100ns mark in order
to calculate reliable lateral diffusion data for the lipids.

Thanks a lot again!

regards

Oliver