[gmx-users] How to proceed with energy minimization for Normal Mode Analysis

Anirban Ghosh anirbanz83 at yahoo.co.in
Sat Jun 30 11:54:56 CEST 2007

Hi,
I am new to GROMACS. I want to perform Normal Mode Analysis of a protein. For that I require a well minimized structure. I have minimized my structure using steepest descent and conjugate gradient. But the structure seems to have got struct in a local energy minima. How should I proceed to get a well minimized structure in order to go for Normal mode Analysis?
Please suggest any protocol.

Regards,

  Anirban Ghosh
  M.Tech Bioinformatics