[gmx-users] box size changed

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 22:33:33 CET 2007

Nancy,

After thinking (and reading) about pressure coupling, vacuum and pbc,
I would suggest to first set up these simulations with something well
defined, for instance a single amino acid (uncharged; you don't want
charges in vacuum). That will give you a feel for the way things
(should) work, by eliminating a possible source of error: your
molecule.

If you have a working protocol, you can try to run it with your
molecule. Then you can assume that, if you encounter error, these are
due to your parameters, rather than to the protocol.

Cheers,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.
Junior UD (post-doc)