[gmx-users] Re:Information about .mdp file

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 15 15:18:43 CET 2007

Hi,

Related items could be parameters for vdw, electrostatic and timesteps.
For Vdw, how much cut-off would you need? For electrostatic, what method
would you use? Cut-off (then you need to specify again how much cut-off
length) or PME (how much real space length). Timestep shall be derived
based on how coarse your system is. Start from the basic one, 1fs.

Regards,
Yang Ye