[gmx-users] interpretation life time

sguidu at unsl.edu.ar sguidu at unsl.edu.ar
Thu Mar 15 16:38:49 CET 2007

Thank Erick

My problem is actually of interpretation. I have done to simulation of two
monomers of the acid pectic in water, 10ns. When I calculate the time of
average life of the bridge between one O of a monomer with a H of another
monomer, it he goes out for me, for example, 52ps.
What it  means this time does, having in count  them 10ns of simulation?
Is it the time that it remains and time whenever it  appears? Or the time
that appears are they them 52ps divided whenever it  appears?
Thank you
Silvina