[gmx-users] about the pressure

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 20:08:23 CET 2007

Hi Liu Lin,

It's not about bothering anybody... I'm not paid to answer to the
list, as nobody here is, so I'm fully free not to answer at all, as is
everybody here. However, since you would like to get answers when
there's no other source around than more experienced users, it's in
your own benefit to keep the mail list fit. That means that you have
to do background search whenever you encounter a problem and not just
run to the nearest mail program and post to the list. There's quite a
manual, there's lots of stuff written on molecular dynamics and there
are many questions and answers in the gromacs user list archive. You
can expect the latter to contain lots and lots of questions from
newbies like yourself. Just as a FYI, the link I sent contains very
useful information for when you want to move people on a (free of
will) user list to answer you.

Best,

Tsjerk