[gmx-users] about the pressure

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Tue Mar 20 20:47:16 CET 2007

Hi,

I should probably chip in here and say that Tsjerk, Mark, and David
(Mobley) are doing an _amazing_ job of helping people here (in
particular with complex issues), so I think it's more than fine when
they occasionally say "read the manual/search the archive" in a
tounge-in-cheek-way.

After all, hopefully it helped you find the answer you were looking
for, and that's much better than not receiving any reply at all ;-)

Cheers,

Erik