[gmx-users] Re: consultation on coarse grain method

Yang Ye leafyoung81-group at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 24 16:29:19 CET 2007

Hi,

I guessed that you were using a windows-based editor to make the
grompp.mdp. The addition new line character (invisible) causing Gromacs'
problem. Please use command-like dos2unix to convert the file or rather
re-type it in Linux-based text editor. If Vim is difficult to use, try
nano.

Regards,
Yang Ye