[gmx-users] grompp error with cpp

toma0052 toma0052 at umn.edu
Sat Mar 24 18:27:26 CET 2007

Thanks for the reply,
     I have tried changing the mdp file so it looks for the cpp in /lib/cpp,
/lib/cpp.exe, /bin/cpp, and /bin/cpp.exe and all of these produce the same
message as below, that the cpp file does not exist.  It had worked when I ran
a simulation before with the mdp file as /lib/cpp, but I am not sure why it
is not working now.  Should I just try to reinstall Gromacs?

Thanks,
Mike

On 24 Mar 2007, David van der Spoel wrote:
> toma0052 wrote:
> > Hello,
> >      I just installed Gromacs on my windows machine under cygwin, and
> > everything seemed to go fine with the installation and whatnot.
Initially,