[gmx-users] parinello-rahman coupling

lorix Loris.Moretti at pharm.unige.ch
Tue Mar 27 14:44:20 CEST 2007

Hi Tsjerk,

Thanks for your prompt reply.
I was asking about the average value of the property.
I understood that large fluctuations are reasonable, but I was expecting
that the mean value
over 15 ns could be somehow as the set in the parameter file as happens
with Berendsen pressure coupling.
I checked the archives and I did not find much about the mean value.

best regards,

lorix...