[gmx-users] parinello-rahman coupling

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 14:51:56 CEST 2007

Hi Lorix,

Sorry for that. You used the word "maintained" from which I inferred
you were referring to the fluctuations (biased by the occurrence of
the question obviously). Under normal conditions the equilibration
shouldn't take that long. How far off is the mean? Do you still
observe a trend? Still note that you're dealing with enormous, both
positive and negative, pressures, from which you try to extract an
average value. Such an average will usually not be very exact because
of the numerical inaccuracies.

Best,

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.