[gmx-users] [Fwd: Question about CHARMM trj to GROMACS trj]

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Wed Mar 28 16:11:38 CEST 2007

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Question about CHARMM trj to GROMACS trj
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 10:07:32 -0400
From: Hwankyu Lee <leehk at umich.edu>
To: mark.abraham at anu.edu.au

Dear Dr. Abraham,

Thank you very much for your answer below. As you suggested, pdb file
can be compatible, but it will be better to have .xtc files in order to
analyze trajectories with enough sampling (10~20ns). Is there any way
we can do that? How can I analyze 10-20ns trajectories using pdb files?
Thanks,

best,
Hwankyu.