[gmx-users] [Fwd: Question about CHARMM trj to GROMACS trj]

Mark Abraham Mark.Abraham at anu.edu.au
Wed Mar 28 16:56:37 CEST 2007

Mark Abraham wrote:

Please keep these discussions on the list. Not only am I not a personal
free help service, but everyone benefits from the on-line archives, and
other may benefit from any answer you receive.

I don't know precisely what you mean by "Is there any way we can do
that? How can I analyze 10-20ns trajectories using pdb files?" You can
pretend that multiple structures in one PDB file are a simulation
trajectory, and gromacs tools will read and write a variety of
trajectory formats according to the filename suffix you give to the tool
you're invoking. See "man trjconv" among others. It does sound like you
should do some more homework, like reading relevant sections of the
gromacs manual and doing some tutorial exercises.

Mark