[gmx-users] GROMACS Wiki

Erik Lindahl lindahl at cbr.su.se
Wed May 2 09:13:40 CEST 2007

Hi Dallas/Mark,

Actually, we can give it a try - I'll see if I have time to set
something up this week(end) and then assign all of you guys as
editors/admins too :-)

A wiki is most probably better than a forum, too. The main reason we
passed on the forum idea was that many users would only enter the
forum to post their own question and there would only be a small
number of people actively reading the forum to answer other posts on
a daily basis.

The advantage of a wiki is that it encourages adding to discussions
and making longer answers.

Cheers,

Erik