[gmx-users] GROMACS Wiki

David Mobley dmobley at gmail.com
Wed May 2 16:33:33 CEST 2007

Erik and all,

I think this is a great idea. I've been working on (and plans to work
more on) a bit of a free energy wiki/tutorial page beyond what's
already available; depending on how this develops I can
transfer/combine with what's already on the wiki.

As you probably know there are lots of things I regularly explain on
the wiki relating to free energy calculations. I also get lots of
e-mails off-list. It would be good to have a central place where all
this is explained.

David