[gmx-users] GROMACS Wiki

Florian Haberl Florian.Haberl at chemie.uni-erlangen.de
Thu May 3 10:03:02 CEST 2007

hi,

On Thursday, 3. May 2007 09:03, Mark Abraham wrote:
> David van der Spoel wrote:
> > The one single reason for combining these things would be the abilitiy
> > to reuse Joomla passwords. We already  have separate passwords for
> > bugzilla, website and mailing lists. On the other hand since browsers
> > memorize passwords for you it may not be that big a deal.
> > What do you think?
> > Having it separate (mediawiki) will probably make it easier to maintain
> > since there are fewer interdependencies.
>
> If the gain case for a Joomla-compatible wiki is as small as that, then
> I'd suggest choosing MediaWiki.

I would also tend to MediaWiki, in my opinion it has better manuals and is
more often used. Also the maintance will be more stable (wikipedia is using
it).

> Mark

Greetings,

Florian

 Florian Haberl
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum
 Universitaet Erlangen/ Nuernberg
 Naegelsbachstr 25
 D-91052 Erlangen
 Telephone:  	+49(0) − 9131 − 85 26581
 Mailto: florian.haberl AT chemie.uni-erlangen.de