[gmx-users] Compressibility issue - real concern

Jones de Andrade johannesrs at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:37:07 CEST 2007

Hi Berk! Thanks for your so fast answer!

I'll try to look for a different tau_p. I would really feel 4 ps a too high
value, even for water systems, but will look around before decision. Anyway,
I'm still concerned about the compressibility value.

Long time ago in this list I came to this question, and this is how this
ended:

**>* Hi,
*>*
*>* Just use the water value for any liquid system (5e-5 or so).
*>*
*>* As the manual explains, it only affects the coupling time, not the
*>* equilibrium pressure.
*>*
*>* Cheers,
*>*