[gmx-users] l-bfgs

Sona Aramyan sona_aramyan at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 13:39:03 CEST 2007

Thanks very much for you advises.
Actually I just made one molecule of dppc using
information from leterature about its bond lenghts and
angles and so on... and then run md with that one
molecule and then multipled it. First I made 16 dppc
bilayer with 480 water and then from that 16dppc I
made 32 and then 64 and now I have 128dppc.
Every time I was running that bilayers like for 2 or 5
ps and then duplicated them.
My ultimate aim is to made 2048 dppc bilayer.

Sona