[gmx-users] Problems using grompp and amber force field

TJ Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Mon May 7 21:26:32 CEST 2007

Hi,

I think if you set "cpp = /lib/cpp -traditional" in your .mdp file then it
should get rid of the warnings about "spaces are absent in target after the
name of macro". For more info see
<http://folding.stanford.edu/ffamber/FAQ.html>

Tom

--On 07 May 2007 20:42 +0200 David van der Spoel <spoel at xray.bmc.uu.se>