[gmx-users] Problems using grompp and amber force field

TJ Piggot t.piggot at bristol.ac.uk
Tue May 8 03:05:00 CEST 2007

Hi,

With regards to the versions you are correct, ffamber_v3.3.1 is for use
with Gromacs 3.3.1. As for the error i would suggest you do what Mark says
and make sure all your inclusions are correct.  If you still can't find the
problem then you need to post some of your .top file so we can have a look
at it

Tom