[gmx-users] Visualization Problem

George Abadir georgea at ece.ubc.ca
Tue May 8 04:52:20 CEST 2007

Hi,
     I finished a simulation of a carbon nanotube in water. I made a
movie of the simulation using 'trjconv' to view with Pymol. The problem
is that starting from the third frame it messes the carbon nanotube
bonds. I changed the start time and again in the third frames it messed
things up. I output each frame in a different file using the '-sep'
option and it could read each one successfuly, so I think the problem is
in reading them in sequence. Can anyone help with that?
    Thank you very much,
Regards,
George