[gmx-users] Visualization Problem

George Abadir georgea at ece.ubc.ca
Tue May 8 05:13:11 CEST 2007

Thanks Itamar for your reply, but the tube actually does not jump, but
the lines showing the bonds start to show bonding between
non-neighbouring atoms, i.e., the hexagonal shape characteristic of
nanotubes is destroyed, and it starts from the third frame regardless of
the start time. I tried the 'pbc whole' option anyway but it didn't work.
Thank you very much,
Regards,
George