[gmx-users] Trjconv: reducing frames and Time issue

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Wed May 9 16:42:20 CEST 2007

Hi,

What Alan refers to is the following:

-timestep   time      0  Change time step between input frames (ps)

which you could have read from the manual/manpage/help on trjconv.
With timestep you change the time step between the frames (to 20ps),
skipping 2 frames, makes 40ps timesteps in your output frame, and half
the frames. Sounds to me that you got what you bargained for.

Tsjerk

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.
Junior UD (post-doc)
Biomolecular NMR, Bijvoet Center