[gmx-users] grompp atomtype problem

John E. Kerrigan kerrigje at umdnj.edu
Thu May 10 16:40:51 CEST 2007

Hi Anna,

Your input files did not come through.  However, it might be possible
you are using two different forcefields unintentionally?  In the
tutorial, we use the gromacs forcefield (ffgmx or pdb2gmx -ff gmx).
Perhaps you have used a different forcefield?  The prodrg site creates
ffgmx itp files.  The prodrg beta site creates Gromos96 itp files.  It's
easy to mix these up because the output is so similar.

John