[gmx-users] EM steep Total Energy

Claus Valka lastexile7gr at yahoo.de
Thu May 10 16:38:37 CEST 2007

Dear Sir,

You are absolutely right. The same question was made
on 11th of April. I was searching the emailing list
with steep mainly as keyword, which did't bring me in
the answer in question.
I'm realy sorry for the repetition of the question.
Thank you very much for your immediate answer.

Yours Sincerely,
Nikos

      __________________________________  Yahoo! Clever: Sie haben Fragen? Yahoo! Nutzer antworten Ihnen. www.yahoo.de/clever