[gmx-users] suggest small revision to genbox

bharat v. adkar bharat at sscu.iisc.ernet.in
Sat May 12 08:35:44 CEST 2007

genbox works fine for me. i use 3.3.1 version. it works fine with and
without script.

but i don't understand how will u get rid of backup files in the permanent
directory from whatever u have mentioned, because gromacs creates the
output topology in the same location where it reads the input topology
from. so temperory directory thing will work only if u make an link of top
file from permanent directory and use this linked version as input, then
move the new top from temp to permanent directory.

bharat