[gmx-users] Ligand Parameters

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Tue May 15 01:27:16 CEST 2007

David,

Thank you for the quick and detailed reply.  I thought that the analog approach
would be a bit too quick-and-dirty, anyway :-)  I will set to work on making
some new parameters based on the information you've provided, and I will likely
focus on compatibility with the GROMOS force fields.  Perhaps I will have
something useful to contribute in due time.  Thanks for the link to the script;
I know it will prove most useful.

Thanks agin,
Justin