[gmx-users] glibc error with g_density (only for some cases)

Arun kumar arun.target at gmail.com
Fri May 18 10:37:53 CEST 2007

Hai Mark..
              Thanks for your suggestions. I will think about my
problem clearly and will post a message with much care so that every
one can easily read. Also I can get a response.

               About g_density I will check once again the log file
and post the reply here. But I think there is nothing went wrong in my
simulations in between 500 and 1500 time steps. I am able to evaluate
all properties for those frames also. Anyway I will check once again.

Thanks and regards
Arun Kumar

Arun kumar.V
M.E Chemical