[gmx-users] Two polypeptides in one box

Sheyore Omovie omovie_johnnie at hotmail.com
Sat May 19 19:22:15 CEST 2007

Hi gromacs users,
I want to simulate interaction between two polypeptides in one box. I have
read Tsjerk response to a similar question. However, i dont know just how to
implement it, i.e how do I position two pdb files using editconf and create
one pdb file. If possible I'll appreciate specific commands on how to
implement this.
I also tried using pymol, but because I'm also new to this software, I could
not figure it out.
Regards
John