[gmx-users] Re: Calculate individual force between each atom pair

WU Yanbin ywu27 at uiuc.edu
Sun May 20 23:50:33 CEST 2007

  Thanks for the suggestions.
  I have traced the calling sequence from do_force() to calculate LJ forces:
do_force() -->force() -->do_nonbonded(). But in do_nonbonded() function of
nonbonded.c file, if for general processor, it should have call
gmx_nb_generic_kernel() function but this line is in fact commented and the
implimentation of gmx_nb_generic_kernel() can not be found. My gromacs
version is v3.3.
  So is there previous implementation of this function? I can write it
myself but the efficiency will be much lower. Any suggestions? Thanks in
advance.
                                                    Yours Sincerely,
                                                                  WU Yanbin