[gmx-users] Testing Gromacs

Stéphane Téletchéa steletch at jouy.inra.fr
Mon May 21 18:03:06 CEST 2007

Kedar Potdar a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I could build Gromacs successfully on Linux system and now I would like
> to test it. So is there a way to test Gromacs? Does the Gromacs package
> come with basic test suites? I couldn't find anything pertaining to
> testing on the Gromacs' site.
>
> Help in this regard will be highly appreciated.
>
> With warm regards,
> *KEDAR*

I've done some benchmarks for our cluster based on the gmxbench, let me
know if you are interested in the test set (i've basically created a
chained benchmark, one job is launched when the first has finished), but
it may be too specific (using LAM/MPI on a sge batch system).

Cheers,
Stéphane

--
Stéphane Téletchéa, PhD.                  http://www.steletch.org