[gmx-users] gromacs-antechamber-gaff

Francesco Pietra chiendarret at yahoo.com
Mon May 21 18:37:09 CEST 2007

Sorry to have been the spark for troubles.

At any event, one should be aware (if I understand
correctly) that to convert from Amber to Gromacs with
the alchemistry script below, one should have also the
Amber code installed. Should it work at all with Amber
9, instead of the Amber 7 suggested.

In conclusion (if I understand) there might be a
reason for such conversions if Gromacs code provides
serious advantages (parallelization? I see a lot of
warnings about this aspect, which with QM codes
belongs to the far past) over Amber code.

This is not endorsing any choice. I am still at the
window (without "s").

Cheers
francesco pietra

____________________________________________________________________________________Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.