[gmx-users] FEP with real or dummy charges?

Maik Goette mgoette at mpi-bpc.mpg.de
Wed May 23 13:51:33 CEST 2007

No.
I said, you may want to perturb all partial charges in the site, where
the netto +1 charge sits OR place a virtual site somewhere in between,
to grow a point charge, whereas I'm not sure, if a point charge is, what
you want.

Regards

Maik Goette, Dipl. Biol.
Theoretical & computational biophysics department
Am Fassberg 11
37077 Goettingen
Germany
Tel.  : ++49 551 201 2310